Search relies on language. Unfortunately, if users do not know how to find what they are looking for, searching digital content can be slow and frustrating, and the results irrelevant.
Keywords describe key elements of an asset (image, photo, video, file) to signify what it is about. Keywording is very powerful as a way to connect users with assets, helping them do their work efficiently and effectively. But keywords don’t just describe what is shown; they also convey ideas and concepts. Often, abstract elements create the most value for visual communicators.
Sign up for this series and receive the following…
- Four detailed sessions delving deeper into how to apply conceptual keywords to your content
- Teaching by keywording expert Clemency Wright, Digital Media Keywording & Tagging Consultant
- Each session is 75 minutes
- Including 25 minutes to query Clemency on any challenges you may face
- A Certificate of Participation – evidencing your commitment to developing knowledge and skills
- Unable to attend all sessions or joining partway through? Recordings will be available to all registrants
The first 10 people to book will receive 20% discount
To celebrate the launch of the series we’re giving the first 10 people to book a 20% discount…enter the code FIRST20 to receive the reduced rate
About the series:
If you would like to schedule a demo of our software please Request a Demo
If you are a current customer and want to talk about this topic or any other features please Contact Us