XDAM’s unique “Multi-Divisional” project structure enables high-security access to relevant Enterprise Brand Assets, via a user friendly UI.
- Divisions (Manage assets and workflows for multiple business Divisions: Major Corporate Entities, Business Units, etc…)
- Sub-Divisions (Each Division can have multiple Sub-Divisions providing granular access to: Brands, Titles, Clients, etc…)
- Projects (Each Sub-Division can have multiple Projects, where assets are uploaded, edited, approved, etc…)
- Example Structure: Network, Show, Project
- Example Structure: Business Unit, Client, Project
XDAM’s role-based-permissions simplify and automate your company’s user access rules and help you implements your ideal asset workflows.
- Standardize permissions based on Role (removes user micromanagement)
- XDAM reconfigures the UI to show Roles only what is relevant to their task. (Simple for users, Secure for your company)
- Automate asset security rules (Time outs, Asset access, Rights Management)
- Automate notifications and workflows (Ex: Notify “Legal” role, and move asset to “Legal Review Folder”)